So… What is so marvelous right now?
1. Father’s Day was yesterday and I thought about how blessed I am to have the best Daddy ever all day long! See my post here: The Word’s Best Dad
2. Fun girls dinner at Peacock Cafe Friday night (had the same thing I had last time I was there) followed by an interesting night out…
3. Making my Almond Butter French Toast Sandwich GREEN!!
4. Skipping a planned workout to go on a 5 mile walk with sweet new friends around DC to go to the 3 story Forever 21! 🙂 The gym will always still be there tomorrow.
5. Getting this picture from my sister (Rollins) of my favorite girl:
6. FINALLY catching up with my sister (Rebecca) after she has been gone for 3 weeks at Young Life Camp doing work crew!!
7. Wise words from Dove Chocolate
8. Instagram. If you follow me I am lovemintchipamp. I kind of obnoxiously post so sorry about it.
9. Being introduced to the famous “Uncle Julio’s”. It is their favorite place and after hearing about it for a solid 3 weeks I finally was taken for the experience. Yes, we took the metro to Rosslyn, VA for good mexican food. Yes, I ate a basket of chips. Yes, I ate 6 buttery, warm yummy tortillas. Yes, I was so full I could hardly move.
10. Baking on Sunday 🙂 Just a sneak peak… I will share the recipe soon because it’s a surprise!
11. Sunday morning yoga to start the week on a great foot.
12. Homemade Sunday night dinner (apparently one night of mexican wasn’t enough).
13. My new Recipes page that I added… I am really excited to get cranking on this!
14. Going to work today!! I love my job 🙂
15. Hope you have a marvelous Monday!