I have a recipe that I promised to share with you guys!
I hands down can not take full credit for this recipe. I have seen so many recipes like this on Pinterest, so do not think that was all my idea.
I wanted to send P something fun at camp and wanted to incorporate all his favorite treats into one. Reeses. Chocolate chip cookies. M&M cookies. And reese pieces.
So what did I do? I made these beauties hoping that 9.5 hours away he will remember why he loves me so much 🙂 (Except he probably feels like he sees me all day everyday because I easily send 18291821732 selfies in a day, cute).
Reeses Filled-M&M-Reeses Pieces-Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 package of pre-made cookie dough squares
A bag of reeses (not the mini ones, the regular ones)
A bag of M&Ms
A bag of Reeses Pieces
1. Take 2 squares of chocolate chip cookie dough and put them on either side of the reeses. Cover the reeses until you can not see it anymore.
2. Line them on parchment paper (I love this stuff so much more than spray).
3. Press a TON of M&Ms and Reeses Pieces into the cookies. Put a lot because these babies SPREAD out.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
1. Speaking of spreading out, mine almost looked like a cake. I didn’t think they would get so large!!! Make sure to leave plenty of room (you may even want to use multiple cookie trays, next time I will).
2. I think these would be amazing warm with vanilla ice cream. Just saying.
3. These are easy peasy! He loved them. You know you want them, just go make the darn things!!!