Thank you guys for all your sweet words from yesterday’s post. It really is SO nice being home with my family!
Speaking of being at home.. as promised yesterday, I have My Weekly Setup to share with you guys.
My 2 main goals for this week are:
1. Try some new fun recipes for my family and I while I am home.
Those goals seem easy enough, right?!
As far as exercise and eats go for this week, I am just going to play everything by ear and do what I am feeling that day. I am going to enjoy being home for the next week and a half and not stress too much about it. I have a few fun lunch and dinner dates set up with people I have been dying to catch up with! And then this weekend I am going with my best friend since forever to her lake house… I have not been in FOREVER!!!! Needless to say, I am not going to put working out and strict clean eats over all these people I love and adore and never get to see.
I am still loving Best Body Bootcamp! I can not believe I am already on Week 3. Tina has done a FANTASTIC job with this and I LOVE the facebook group. It is so encouraging and quite hysterical some days.
Workouts I hope to get in:
1. 5/5 Intervals + Core–> DONE! I did this yesterday. I was NOT feeling a workout but once I started walking, I got in the groove and did a sweaty interval walking workout ended with a ton of stretch and foam rolling!
2. Workout A (upper/lower body) + Circuit Intervals
3. Workout B (upper/lower body) + Circuit Intervals
4. Progressive Intervals + Core
5. Workout C (Full Body) + 20-30 min steady state cardio
I may switch these up and play around with them…. but for now that is what I am hoping to accomplish!!
Like I said, I am home and have fun dates planned, people to see and things to do! I am NOT going to stress over this. I want to try some new fun healthy recipes for the fam, and I am also going to enjoy myself while I am here. I am just going to stick to my regular eats and habits!
Positive thoughts for the week:
Questions: What are YOUR goals for this week?!