Want some fun little reads for today?!! I found these for you guys to check out!
1. I can not lie. There is nothing better than getting in a good run on the weekends. Spice up your play list with: Pump-Up Playlist: Run 3K in 30 Minutes
2. Jennifer Hudson’s Fit Philosophy: I love Jennifer Hudson. I think she is amazing, normal and could not be any more realistic about healthy living and weight loss. She is not obsessed by any means and just does what she has to do.
3. Tone It Up! Fine Toning Arms Routine. Can we just take a second to talk about how much I love these girls? AKA my DREAM job! They are AMAZING. All of their workouts leave my muscles shaking!!
4. Packing lunch for work or class? Me too! Check out: Healthy Lunches to Bring to Work
5. I know you guys already know how much I love this girl! Today she posted all of her single serving recipes in one post. She is a saint. Chocolate Covered Katie’s Single Serving Recipes.
6. Eat Your Way to Health and Happiness: I think this title describes it enough. Life is TOO short to be obsessing over food. Eat what you know makes YOU feel the best!
7. Bethenny Frankel’s Sunny New Life: Oh… someone else I want to be. Bethenny Frankel. I think she is a genius. I love everything single thing about her. Don’t judge. She had a goal in mind and went for it. She is so driven. Maybe one day they will hire me to do all of their PR??!?!?!?!?! 😉
8. Get better sleep: What else are the weekends for?!!!!? Catch up from this week!
You guys didn’t honestly think I was going to give you all these healthy reads and leave you without some decadence in your life for this weekend did you?!
Listen up. Here is what I need all of you to do. Make these recipes. Package them up. Ask me for me address. And send me one! Easy enough?! You can even make all of them… I won’t judge. Let’s be real… if you know me well then you know my weekend diet is 80% chocolate and 20% real food ;).
Ever find yourself feeling down about something? Comparing yourself to others? In a funk? Me too!
Maybe you need some inspiration today and I hope these little sayings will give that to you!
Have an amazing Friday my sweet friends! I love you guys 🙂